App Name: Healthcheck
Version Number: 4
1 Oct 2021
Babylon’s mobile application ‘Healthcheck’ is intended to be used as a health self-management tool.
Healthcheck collects information about the user by asking a series of questions. Using this information, Healthcheck provides the user with general health assessment insights and general wellness advice.
Healthcheck is intended to be used as a health self-management tool, to assess the users’ overall general health, in relation to lifestyle, mental health, current organ health and future disease risks within 5 years.
It is intended to be used for general wellbeing purposes or to encourage or maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Healthcheck is intended to be used in a non-clinical environment.
Warnings and Precautions:
- Do not use Healthcheck for medical purposes such as the detection, diagnosis, prevention, monitoring, management, treatment or alleviation of any medical condition, disease or injury.
- Do not treat any health-related information provided by this device or software as medical advice.
- Healthcheck should not be used:
- by anyone below the age of 18
- by anyone whose gender identity does not match their sex assigned at birth
- by anyone with emotional or cognitive difficulties
- by anyone with serious or life-threatening emergencies,
- by anyone with trauma
- by anyone with rare conditions
- by anyone who is pregnant
- on behalf of others
Healthcheck has been developed in compliance with the Medical Device Regulations (EU) 2017/745.
Healthcheck is registered with the MHRA (registration number 7139) and CE marked as Class I medical device in the United Kingdom.